ViroCoVax attaches the greatest importance to the protection of the personal data of its users and customers, on its websites and mobile applications.
Purpose of the present policy
This Personal Data Policy describes what types of personal data ViroCoVax and its possible subcontractors and partners may be required to process.
ViroCoVax is engaged in a continuous process of protection of the data of its users, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 modified (hereinafter “LIL”) and the EU Regulation (2016/679) General on the Protection of Data as of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
In the course of operating its website, ViroCoVax collects data about you. These data are processed in accordance with the purposes provided for during the collection, certain information concerning you being compulsory and others optional.
ViroCoVax is the recipient of this personal data but may be required to transmit it to third parties such as business partners, depending on the consents collected. ViroCoVax may regularly send you general information electronic messages on products similar to your request or personalized electronic messages, depending on the information entered on our site.
The use of your data
The processing is based either on the consent of the data subjects, or for the purposes of the legitimate interests of ViroCoVax. Personal data is processed primarily for:
- Ensure the best quality of ViroCoVax services and the presentation of offers and provide its users with the best analysis of their profile; send regular newsletters of information and on commercial offers from ViroCoVax and its partners;
- Realize linking with ViroCoVax; manage your account in the context of technical difficulties, questions about products or customer service requests;
- Collect the consent of the Users when this is required by the regulations in force, in particular in terms of commercial prospecting by ViroCoVax and its partners, and in terms of acceptance of cookies; send you advertising messages from ViroCoVax or our partners according to your browsing behavior on ViroCoVax services or your profile;
- Analyze all or part of the data concerning you collected within ViroCoVax, which can be crossed with that of selected partners, to improve our products (research and development), personalize your customer journey (offers and targeted advertising); manage user opinions, surveys and polls on services or content;
- Collect and manage applications for the recruitment of an employee.
Type of data processed
ViroCoVax may collect the following data from you:
- Identity data, such as surname, first name, postal address, telephone number (landline or mobile), email address, postal address, date and place of birth;
- Data relating to subscriptions to newsletters such as last name, first name, e-mail address;
- Attendance statistics data such as the IP address, cookies, pages viewed by the user, date and time of the visit;
- Geolocation can be implemented on mobile applications with the consent of the user. The data will not be kept beyond navigation. The user can deactivate his geolocation at any time. Deactivation, depending on the services offered, could cause problems with the operation of the application.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data is indicated on the collection forms. The optional fields aim to get to know you better and thus better respond to your request. Failure to respond in one of the mandatory fields will make it impossible for our services to process your request.
The website is intended for adults who are capable of entering into obligations in accordance with the legislation of the country in which the user is located. Minors under the age of 16 or incapable users must obtain the prior consent of their legal guardian before entering their data on the Site and Applications. Holders of parental authority may request to receive information relating to their child and request its deletion.
Destination of the data collected
The personal data collected on this site is reserved for ViroCoVax.
The data may, with the prior consent of the user, be transmitted to ViroCoVax business partners. This agreement can be withdrawn by the user at any time.
Storage period of the data collected
We only keep your data for the time necessary for the purposes pursued, in accordance with legal requirements.
If you have not configured your browser to accept this type of file, you will not have access to all of the site’s functionality.
Certain cookies, without affecting your access to the site’s functionalities, are also collected by us or our privileged advertisers.
Audience measurement cookies are used to track traffic and its development.
You can also configure your browser software so that cookies are accepted or rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
To find out how to manage cookies, you can consult the help menu of your browser as well as the “Your traces” section of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique & des Libertés) website.
In accordance with General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 relating to the Protection of Personal Data and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, and whatever the mode of collection of personal data used, you have the following rights on your data: right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure (right to be forgotten), right of opposition, right to limit processing, right to portability. To exercise these rights, a form is available on the “Contact” page.
You can also have additional national rights, such as defining the fate of your personal data after your death.
If the user wishes to interrupt his subscription to newsletters, he can do so at any time from the newsletters, by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of the page. For reasons relating to his particular situation, the User may also object to the processing of data concerning him.
Subject to a breach of the provisions below, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL) www.cnil.fr or the Authority of Data Protection Control of his place of residence.
Given the evolution of technologies, the costs of implementation, the nature of the data to be protected as well as the risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals, ViroCoVax implements all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality of personal data collected and processed and a level of security adapted to the risk.
Changes to the personal data policy
In case of modification of this Policy by ViroVoVax, or if legal or regulatory texts require it, it will be published on the site and will be effective as of its publication.
For any information on the protection of personal data, the User can also consult the website of the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL) www.cnil.fr or the Data Protection Supervisory Authority of his place of residence.
The complaint must be sent by post to the following address
8 rue Honoré de Balzac
37000 Tours, France
How your complaint is processed
We undertake to acknowledge receipt of the latter within 15 working days of receipt.
We are committed to providing you with a response within 2 months of receiving the information required to process the complaint.
Last modification : january 14, 2020